Click Presto Library (right) to find the latest Presto documentation for power users, developers and administrators online or click Help in the Presto Hub. You can also download offline documentation that you can use locally. Or see links for earlier Presto Library releases.
Note: documentation is updated frequently with new topics, so check back for updates. Send feedback on the documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To dive into specific areas of interest:
- See Installation for the basics and details on installing and quickly configuring Add-Ons and other tools.
- Take a Quick Tour of Presto for a video introduction showing you the basics of working in Presto. Or see the Presto Introduction for a more descriptive introduction.
- For basic 'how tos' and common tasks, see Working in Presto Hub.
- See Working with Mashable Information Sources for links to all the things you can do with mashables and tasks that are also common to mashups.
- See Working with Mashups in Wires for a simple, graphical way to create mashups or Working with EMML for developing mashups using the full power of EMML.
- See Working with Views for the basics on adding views to mashables or mashups plus information for each built-in view shipped in Presto. For developers, see Creating Custom Views or Libraries for ways to provide additional views for users to choose and use with mashables or mashups.
- See Working with Apps and Workspaces for the basics on apps and workspaces (dashboards). For developers who need more powerful options, see Custom Apps.
- For finding and using apps, see Working in the AppDepot and Working with Presto Mobile Apps.
- If you are working with Presto Add-Ons, see Presto Add-On for Excel, Presto Add-On for Mobile., Presto Add-On for Portals.and Presto Add-On for SharePoint
- Developers may also find useful 'how tos' and reference information on Presto APIs at Presto Development and APIs.
- And for administrators, see Administration for configuration and security tasks.
For documentation on previous releases, see: